Wood Note Kitchens And Baths, Canada

The company in Canada


Wood Note Kitchens And Baths is an importer from Canada,the company sell MANUFACTURAS DE MARMOL and related products to Canada market.

The comany imports [HTS CODE]68029101 from overseas and pick up goods at ,the products and country of origin is .

Contact Information

Company Name: Wood Note Kitchens And Baths
Business Type: trading,import,wholesale
Telephone: Search Phone Number
Email: Search Email Address
Port Of Discharge:
Country: Canada

The Related Information Of Wood Note Kitchens And Baths On Internet

Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Cabinetry - Kitchens & Baths - Wood Workers Shoppe
Timber Country Cabinetry is our own line of cabinetry, offering hand crafted, custom built kitchens and baths made to your specifications and lay-outs.

Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Home BUILDER Canada - A New Generation of Pressure-treated ...
With the introduction of MicroPro treated wood to the Canadian market this spring, some are saying that we have a game change in exterior wood and building decks.

Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: AyA Kitchens | Canadian Kitchen and Bath Cabinetry ...
STANDARD WARRANTY. AyA Kitchens and Baths, Ltd. (AyA) provides a "Limited Life-time Warranty" on our products. The warranty on drawer glides and hinges is for the ...

Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: Wood Industry - The business side of woodworking
Information,news and events listings for Canada's secondary wood processing industry.

Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000: AyA Kitchens | Inquiries - Job Inquiries
NOW HIRING AyA Kitchens and Baths | Mississauga Showroom Location Click the desired position below for more information. AVAILABLE POSITIONS > CABINET INSTALLERS ...

Related Companies
  • Jim Swaok

    Greetings. I purchased a woodnote vanity top approximately one year ago from the home deport store in Regina. Having other things to do I just got around to installing it in our newly updated bathroom. Love the top however after installation I noticed a small chip on the corner of the top. Is there something I can purchase to cover this small chip (approximately the size of a dime) Thanks for your attention to this request.